Monday, September 7, 2009

Recipe: Baked garlic herbed wedges

I made these extremely addictive, finger licking good wedges over a weekend. So easy to do with minimal effort. Wedges turned out crispy with crunchy bits of roasted garlic and I love how it made my house smell so good!






Baked garlic herbed wedges



6 baby potatoes cut into wedges, skin on

generous amount of olive oil

1 tsp cooking salt

2 cloves garlic minced (I put mine through a garlic mincer)

pinch of dried mixed herbs

sea salt to taste



1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees and line a baking tray with foil.

2. Bring a pot of saucepan with cooking salt to boil and cook potatoes for about 5 minutes or until potatoes are slightly softened. Drain away water.

3. Transfer wedges into baking tray and drizzle generous amount of olive oil together with the garlic, mixed herbs and sea salt. Mix until well coated with seasoning.

4. Bake for 30 minutes or until wedges turn crispy and golden brown. Making sure that the wedges are turned so they cook evenly.

5. Toss with more sea salt if desired. Serve hot!

I wonder if its possible to grow my own organic potatoes next....?

Related Posts with Thumbnails