Tuesday, June 5, 2012

From baby to boy

Hello again everyone! It was an unintended break from the blog but it has most definitely taken a backseat as we got on with the ins and outs of life! I'm testing out the blogger app on the iPhone, so I hope this works.

It is the first week of winter here in Melbourne. I'm not much of a winter person and I am missing the warmer autumn days already!

A few shots of our blissful summer and autumn days.

We have done so much over the 2 seasons and there was so much to learn about our little boy. Kayden is now 31 months. A little boy he is now!

We have discovered he is a huge animal lover. He loves all animals of the furry kind. In fact all kinds including those that sometimes live in his toy box. Bear bear and baby bear badly needs a wash but he makes sure that they are under the covers with him at bedtime every night, so I am unsure if I should put them in for a wash!

Over the past couple of months he's learned all his colours of the rainbow ( but he can't say yellow, it comes out 'wow o') and is able to recite from 1 through to ten in both English and Mandarin. We are still not quite there with his alphabets so that is still a work in progress.

He likes helping Mommy cook so I put him on our bench top in front of me and he helps me with simple tasks like sprinkling the cheese for the Lasagna. Complete with silly faces for the camera.

My outdoorsy baby asks to go for a play alot. But we have had some crazy weather recently and sometimes heading out is simply not an option. I am trying not to limit his play so I am constantly on a hunt for activities both outdoors and indoors. If you have suggestions, do share!



I only recently started his growth chart.(previously I just relied on his visits to the nurse to find out how tall he
Is) I measured him the other day and was so surprised to see he has grown 3cm taller in just 2 months.

And there is much more growing to be done! Till the next post, stay well everyone! Hopefully I have a photo of cleaner bear to show everyone too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails