Saturday, May 14, 2011

K's almost birthday celebration

Last week, we celebrated K's 18 months milestone. K had a blast! Here are a few highlights of the evening.


Till today, K's still not used to the Singapore weather, he sweats like a pig!
With only a nappy on, he was almost butt naked on his day!

I just had to take a photo of this! Too cute!
I must be the only person who haven't seen something like this before!

To his delight, someone gifted him a reindeer balloon. He was zipping around the room taking his new found friend for a 'walk'. Just barely a week later, poor Rudolph looks more than a little weary. Too many walks with Kayden I reckon.

The boy keeps forgetting he comes with a leash, and is often dragging his friend around the house by its ear.

That broken horn was no accident. Then off came one of his hooves later as well because he kept stepping on it accidentaly. I"ll spare you it's sorry state. Too gruesome for a happy kiddy post.

I hear it didn't come too cheap.  But hey! Well worth the price paid for it I reckon! It's a sure winner! He absolutely LOVES it. I've seen him give him slobbery kisses, eye popping hugs and heard many intimate conversations between the two.  These days, he even shares his food with Rudolph. "Ahhhhhhhmmmmm!", he says, before feeding it to Rudolph.


When I told hubby I was organizing this little celebration, he joked that Kayden might be more interested in smashing into his cake.

Well. It happened. Even before we had a chance to light the candles on it too!

We all laughed it off, but the boy was horrified that the blue icing was smeared into his palm. And that his hand was stained blue. He squished it around and proclaimed "Eeeeeee!!"  while the rest of us said, "Blue hands!". He had his arm outstretched for a while, waiting for somebody to wipe it off for him.

All good after. Until he did it AGAIN!

No kidding! The cake was so badly mauled I think I went into denial, so no photos of it after that.  I just wanted to eat some cake already! I did respond hubby back then that K could do whatever he wanted with his cake. It's his anyway. But I should really have stated he might do so AFTER the obligatory photos and cake cutting. 6 more months to your 2nd birthday boy, I'll remember next time.




And next time, I'll also save my money on buying party hats. He absolutely hated it! I swear he probably only had it on his head for 5 seconds before he tried to pull it off everytime.

 It's all good, the money can go towards his eating fund.

You don't need me to tell you which were the crappy photos I took! All the other beautiful shots credited to K's Godma!
Thanks for all the well wishes and pressies everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails