Monday, April 25, 2011

The eating machine

I am amazed by the amount of food Kayden eats. I'm convinced he can't be the only one. Right? This was what happened the other day.

By 10am in the morning, he's usually already had cup of milk, a slice (or two) of bread with vegemite, maybe some grapes or fruit of some sort and a handful of biscuits. Then at 11am, he has his lunch. A full bowl of porridge, noodles or macaroni. Then, when its time for my lunch around noon, he's peckish again, and goes "Mmmmmore" at me. So I may feed him abit of my lunch, depending on what it is.

Then he goes for a nap and is up again 2 hours later, at 3pm. Ravenous.

Snack again. Somebody bought him some Chwee Kuehs. I took out the condiments,  he had it plain. He wolfed down 3. Then at 4pm, he had 2 slices of cheese. And then more bikkies. All these time while having water and juice.

I'd like to know where all the food went? How is he still able to have dinner again at 6pm later that night? And then yoghurt, and then his milk before bedtime?

Are his legs hollow? Just how much is he going to be eating when he's a growing teenager? I think we need to know. So we can start saving.

4 comments:

  1. What a blessing to have a child that eats well! :) Start saving anyways! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, thanks for dropping by my blog! And its really a blessing you know, to have a kid that eats! Money spent on food is better than money spent on appetite stimulants! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg! How do I get baby Marcus to eat? He doesn't like eating...doesn't like his milk...he's fussy (just like when mama was a baby)...helppp~

    ReplyDelete
  4. @corsage & MamaJ: oh dear, so he's really the only one? But I thank you for your comments because as you say it is indeed a blessing to have a child that eats, and that we don't have to spend on appetite stumulants. I have never thought of it that way MamaJ, thank you!

    @Mochachocolata Rita: If you ever meet K, you will come to realize he is one of those kids you watch and go OH.MY.GOD. Hyper much? He eats this much, but I think its because he is extremely active, so he burns it all up just like that. But that said, when he fusses about his food, I don't sto giving it to him. I offer it again and again, until he finally realizes its not that bad. Don't give up.
    P/S: Baby Marcus is so so SO BEEitiful in that outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails