Saturday, April 23, 2011

Going through the rubbish

..is what I have to do these days. I've recently taught Kayden where to put his dirty nappies. He trots off to the bin with it in hand and pops it in with a satisfied grin on his face.

It is like having a personal butler at your beck and call. Very handy when I am too lazy to walk to the bin myself. I also hand him little bits of rubbish like cracker wrappers, scraps of papers, food scraps, tissues, junk mail and empty juice packs. He happily takes it from me and walks off to complete his task.

However, the problem now is that he tends to put other things in the bin too. Especially things that he decides has done it's job. His socks and shoes. My mum's phone was ringing in the bin once. Then his cup found its way in there too.

So I have developed a habit of peeking into the household bin whenever I walk pass.

Just in case.

2 comments:

  1. Haha I can imagine him happily walking to the bin and trashing everything he's holding...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great!! So cute! (Cuter than Sam's recent habit of putting things in the toilet - including my groceries!!) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails