Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Week 8


Bear with me while I relish in the building process. Bricking is complete. Des has been dutifully going into the house every weekend to check and capture shots of the the house for me to look at. And as I look at the space, I try and imagine us lounging on a new couch, mug in hand, everybody snuggled up under the covers watching the telly. Or sitting at the kitchen bench, reading the papers as we have our morning cereal.


So now, the outside is waiting to be rendered. Thank god for that. I don't have the answer to those different coloured bricks. 


The builder says the kitchen goes in next. Right smack in the middle of this area too. The island goes on top those little stumps on the ground. Woohoo! My lovely sparkly benchtop, I am looking forward to seeing you!

Can't wait, can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. SO exciting!! I am jealous, being able to build your dream house must be...well...a dream! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house looks so lovely already Kelly! I can't wait to see the whole process of you doing up your dream home.

    I am SO envious - I can only dream of all that space!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies. I can only hope it turns out to be as cosy as I hope it would be!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails