Thursday, April 21, 2011

Absence makes the heart fonder

We're still here in Singapore. Enjoying the company of family and friends around us. But I am missing my hubby terribly. I'm sure Kayden is too. Despite skyping at least once a day, I find Kayden taking glimpses at the laptop, going Da Da! Da Da! He wriggles onto my lap excitedly, whenever he realises we're connecting a video call.

Hubby's got a stopover in June. JUNE! I thought it was a great idea for an extended trip for us (while K's not in school yet), reunite and then return home to Melbourne together. But right now, June feels so far away.

I miss griping about the cold, haha! In fact, I'm yearning to feel the cold air on my cheeks while on our tranquil walks in the local park back home.

Mostly, I can't wait until we're our little family is reunited again. (and the completion of the new house too)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails