Thursday, November 4, 2010

Free fun time

 





I brought Kayden to a toy store earlier. And boy oh boy, did he have fun! He looked at the endless rows and shelves of toys from his stroller, I occasionally pick one off the shelf and let him have a bit of a play. Luckily, no tantrums were thrown each time I took it away from him to return it to the shelf.

His favourite were probably the outdoor slides and ride ons. I think they reminded him of our trips to the playgrounds. The gleeful look on his face! And of course, playing with all that means I had to unbuckle him from his stroller. Well, that last picture shows how I managed to cajole him back into it! With a smile on his face, no less!

The best part of the afternoon was, that I left the store without spending a single cent! Score!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails