Tuesday, November 30, 2010

When are we going back there again Kayden?




I remember it wasn't all that long ago when I was pregnant or when Kayden was younger that I have said "One day, he'll be playing in there!".

Last week, I went into one of these free indoor play areas at our local shopping mall while I was doing some supermarket runs. He loved it!  At first, he just sat down right where I left him. Quietly observing how the other children were playing. Then he copied what they were doing. He turned some toy steering wheels, climbed over some cubes and went through a kiddy obstacle course.

Half an hour later, he didn't want to leave! And of course, the little one was at the furthest corner in one of the tunnels. I had to physically crawl into the small little tunnels, through the obstacles to grab him out!

And me, I loved seeing him so very happy! He was all smiles and in the cheeriest of moods!

In fact, as we left, I was the one looking forward to going back there again! Hmmmm, I need another run at the supermarket tomorrow right? Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails