Thursday, November 3, 2011

Back from a blog hiatus



We've had plenty of sunny days over the past few weeks (and some downpours as well). K was happiest when  he's out and about playing with his bestie 2 doors down. We do live in a very child friendly suburb, and are extremely lucky to have 3 playgrounds to choose from, all within walking distance.

Back from his play, he declares "Apple!". He prefers them whole and will  happily munch on one for half hour or so. Work those teeth!  Pink hot pants he was wearing was a handmade gift someone made for him. I love it! No gender discrimination here. He uses the pink IKEA kiddy utensils too. 


On a cold rainy day, he lounges on Pooh bear with the iPhone attached to him. I mean literally. The only way to get him to release his hold on it is by force. Or in exchange for some sultanas. Otherwise he turns into a shrieking maniac loud enough to summon a ear cracking headache.

Apple makes it waaay too easy for babies to navigate through it. He's been uploading videos of himself through an app onto you tube! I have no idea how. I only barely manage to catch him hit send and its gone.



And the hubs is more than pleased when this warmer spring weather gets my kitchen creativity juices going and I whip up a new dish here and there. His favourite asian is easily Hainanese chicken rice. No doubt he was the happy chappy when I had that on the dinner table one evening.

But, tonight, an experimental balsamic lamb roast and a potato gratin. They don't always turn out good these experiments, but from what I smell from the marinade just then, I think its going to be a winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails