Tuesday, October 4, 2011

An impromptu trip to the lake

I know, I've been away for way too long! But I have been keeping busy and I LOVE it!

Our new place is literally a breath of fresh air. Spring has finally arrived and these days I throw open the windows and doors and let the sun shine in.

Daylight savings has just started. We are now 3 hours ahead of Singapore. So when there was plenty of light when Daddy came home from work, we made an impromptu decision to a local park to feed the ducks!





I think someone made a comment that very often a photo is taken of Kayden, it has to do with food! Haha! On this occasion, he threw the first few crumbs of bread to the ducks. Then, he discovered that they were good enough for himself to eat! (Luckily it wasn't stale bread this time.)



It was such a perfect spring evening. Just not as enjoyable for this poor little duckie who got chased sooo far away from the lake by K!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails