Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Looking like a bespectacled old grandfather


Since we've arrived in sunny Singapore, K has truly adapted really well. I really can't complain about him much. (I don't count the teething grumpyness - molars, my poor baby, Ouch!) The only thing he is having trouble adapting to, is no doubt the hot humid weather.

I remember how ages ago when he was alot younger, I read somewhere that babies release heat through their little heads. But I really wasn't expecting an extremely damp pillow and beaded sweat trickling down the sides of his face as he sleeps. In a cooled 22 degree room!

As such, he's been living in thin jersey singlets for most of his time here. And then, usually accompanied by these very Terminator like sunnies.

And on this particular day, he had on these very stylish outfit to go with them. But only to be let down by this sight of him peering over his sunnies instead of looking through them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails