Monday, March 28, 2011

I want to go to the beach.... in winter

A little bit crazy I know. But it really isn't.

These Korean dramas that my mom has been chasing day and night (that is another story altogether) are anything but real. They sit or stroll hand in hand so contentedly, all rugged up in their scarves, winter coats and boots as the waves roll near their feet.

Very convincing. To me at the very least. Missing hubby and melbourne so much, we've both been discussing what to do when we're all back home together again - already. We skype with Daddy-O every single day since he's gone back to work, but it's just not quite the same.  So something alittle crazy like this doesn't actually seem so crazy.

Plus K & I missed out on most of last summer (it didn't quite arrive with a bang) in Melbourne. So we need to catch up on some beach time.

Anyway, I am now so totally convinced that going to the beach in winter, as cold as it would be, would be the most romantic thing to do. As romantic as it can be, with our little man in tow of course.

Looking forward to some teeth chattering cold time at the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails