Thursday, October 21, 2010

Not really here


No, we haven't been away. Just out of it. The weather was erratic past week or so and it has hit the little man and I with a really bad cold! It is awful. K was a snotty baby who couldn't understand why he was spluttering when he was guzzling his milk. He was miserable and frustrated. My poor baby.

And then, when he was at the tail of it, I came crashing down with the cold too. It was inevitable I guess. All he wanted was for me to cuddle him. Snot and all (I meant the both of us). So the both of us were huddled up in bed most of the afternoons.

I'm feeling well enough to post this entry. But not looking well enough to post a photo of us. So hence, this photo instead.

I see light at the end of the tunnel. I'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails