Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Showers of blessings...which he didn't share...

And thank god for that! It was the first morning of Chinese New Year and I was all dressed and ready to head out for yumcha with the family. I usually have us all ready, Kayden's nappy bag packed and then leave it to the last 15 minutes or so before I do one last nappy change before we step out the door.


I have just finished wiping him down and only turned sideways to place the soiled nappy into the bin. It was a mere 2 seconds later when I turned back, to see my son with a stunned look on his face.


Somehow, he had managed to wee onto himself! His face and body wet from him giving himself a golden shower!! I know that urine is sterile, but it still didn't stop me from giving out a loud yelp which brought Dez running into the room. Smelling like pee isn't the best baby scent, especially on the first day of new year! So we made a mad dash to give him a quick bath.


Funny now, when I think back about it! And oh boy, what a story we have for his 21st birthday speech! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails