Monday, February 14, 2011

Holiday snaps









I swear blogging has been at the back of my mind, but Mrs Relaxation took over! I have been away on holidays and LOVING it. So all this while, I've been collecting all these photos so I can show you all here.

Hubby and I went on a tropical escape without the boy. It was relaxing, but we both realised we have been missing him! Over a year of incessant attention from the baby meant we had both gotten used to having him constantly budgering us. And the time away without him felt a little weird for us both! The irony!

Nonetheless, it was a trip not to be forgotten. Sipping king coconuts (young coconut with its flesh scooped out and blended with coconut cream and ice. The best drink on earth to date!) by the pool, sunbathing and napping the afternoon under the canopy of trees while swinging in the hammock. Ah the life!

Happy Chinese New Year to all who are celebrating it, and Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

  1. OMG that looks AMAZZZING! You are so lucky! I bet you have a new-found (or re-discovered) affection for K now that you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot mama alert =)

    I'm so envious! I can't go on holiday without the bub yet as she needs Mummy and no one else at bedtime! I shall live vicariously through people like you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails