Monday, December 5, 2011

CYA


I had some pretty cool professors at uni back in my days. They all left us words of wisdom. At one particular tutorial before the exams, our research prof walked in empty handed, except for this one transparency (and a texter). Which he proceeded to flip the overhead projector on and wrote 3 big letters on it.

C Y A

He wasn't telling us all 'seeya later!' We most definitely do not want to see him ever again for repeating the same unit that's for sure. CYA means COVER YOUR ASS. Oh my, I laughed until I cried during tut I think. Whatever you do in life, just make sure you cover your ass, he says. Well that's made an impression for sure.

And Kayden my son, you most definitely need to learn this one important life lesson. No matter what you do, always CYA. Doing the above is not CYA-ing. You almost got away for the number '9'.But the 'Y' and the 'U' is a big red fat FAIL my boy.

Remember boys and girls, always CYA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails