Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bath time

It has been just over 2 months since Kayden was born. I am still learning how to care for him and I think I have a touch and feel for most things so far. Except for the one thing. His bath! I have had a bad back for the past couple of years which required regular visits to the chiropractor's. I have only bathed him possibly just 5 times or less so far. Bending over while carrying him strained my back too much, so we are still thinking about solutions on how to improve this!

So hubby now gives him most of bath, it is great bonding time for father and son. He used to scream and squirm but now, the little man is as relaxed as he can be whenever he is in his little tub. He gives contented little sighs and kicks around,in the water and coos. He only lets out a little cry of annoyance when he is lifted out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails