Friday, May 21, 2010

I hope I never attempt to actually eat like THIS

I have always been known to have a thing for chocolates, if not then a sweet of some sort. After a meal, I need that something sweet to finish off, be it a fruit, a mint or a full blown belgian waffle drizzled with chocolate sauce, topped with whipped cream and a massive scoop of vanilla ice cream, PLUS a hot chocolate to top it off. (yes, we've ever gone straight out to the waffle place at westfield after dinner, just to do that. No sharing. Hubby gets his own dessert. It's a bit crazy when we do that.)

But hey, there are crazier fruit loops out there!

 I still prefer the REAL variety, thank you very much.


No, I won't EVER be making this for christmas





and to really top it off..................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

 Although it is potentially time saving, so I can catch more rest before Kayden is up again...
I prefer having several courses rather than just a single course of this

Spaghetti frosted chocolate cake topped with Ferrero Roche 'meatballs' smothered with raspberry sauce.

Somebody please bring me a bucket.

See many more crazy food photos via thisiswhyyouarefat.com. Some are just bizarre! And a few are actually being sold out there at the shops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails