Friday, November 4, 2011

Rainy day in the city


When I took a shot of my beautiful afternoon tea set in front of me one afternoon at the Hyatt, I thought yes, this is a photo definitely worthy for the blog. But then, a week later, Kayden hijacked my camera, scrolled through my photos and deleted just ONLY that one photo. So here you have my view from where I sat in front of the fireplace where me and our friends spent a glorious 2 hours relaxing in their soft, deep velour chairs.  All that time Kayden was fast asleep in his pram next to me. Pure bliss!




We set out early that morning for a trip into the city. We were going to head to the open range zoo in Weribee, but 5 minutes after we left home it the skies opened up. So we rounded everyone up and headed to the Melbourne Aquarium instead. Perfect rainy day activity right? Wrong. Little man was NOT interested this time. Not even the penguins. A giant crab enclosure freaked him out. So off we all went for a Korean meal.  Ahh....... a much more enjoyable activity Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails